The Worship Pastor will spiritually and strategically oversee and coordinate all worship ministries and gatherings of the church to accomplish the mission and vision set by the Holy Spirit, Senior Pastor, and Elders. The Worship Pastor will take on the responsibility of guarding the spiritual culture and character of the worship ministry and its staff and support the spiritual health of the church as it develops disciples and serves the community.
The Worship Pastor will serve in a leadership role to:
- Further the Senior Pastor’s vision by overseeing worship gatherings and worship culture.
- Lead worship for Sunday morning gatherings and work with the Production Team Coordinator.
The Worship Pastor needs to:
- Develop and maintain your own relationship with Jesus to live above reproach.
- Be an excellent musician, singer, and communicator for large and small groups.
- Recruit and develop worship ministry and production team volunteers.
- Oversee volunteer scheduling for weekly worship gatherings.
- Lead, oversee, and have regular meetings with the Worship Team staff.
- Meet with the Senior Pastor as required.
- Be accessible, approachable, and lead with a relational heart.
- Must be in agreement with Assembly of God doctrine
- Be proficient in Planning Center, Apple devices, and sound, lighting, and live streaming.
- Systems: Make appropriate reports to subscription services (CCLI, Planning Center and Multitracks) as needed.
Part- time- Sundays
Base Salary $8,000-10,000 a year
Send Resume plus video link of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Acts 6:1-6 Now in these days when the disciples were increasing in number, a complaint by the Hellenists …